Hypnosis is NOT a replacement for conventional medical treatment but acts as a support
mechanism that enhances medical care. Hypnosis gives patients the ability to play
a greater role in their healing process. By working together with a hypnotist your
Accelerate their healing and recovery
Enhance the effectiveness of medications
Reduces stress and anxiety associated with medical procedures and diagnosis
Reduces unhealthy habits and lifestyles that impede the treatment’s effectiveness
• Discuss with your patient the option of hypnosis as an adjuvant therapy.
• Invite your patient to attend a no-obligation presentation or schedule an appointment
for a free consultation.
• Give your patient my business card and a completed scrip prescribing hypnotherapy
• Indicate the diagnosis, medications prescribed, and treatment goal(s).
• Contact me at any time to discuss current and potential client cases.
Professional Liability Insurance Coverage Provided Through American Professional